Monday, October 24, 2005

Typical Work Day Email (Edited Somewhat For Your Reading Pleasure)

Note* The previous email ended with "What are your thoughts on that topic?" And may I also apologize, Blog-spiration is running short today.


The "topic" being whether or not you should go work out? I'm always
one to opt for laziness when it's raining outside and if you have
specific obligations for the evening so I say screw it for the night.
Besides, your kitties need you.

Gum can't have more than five or ten calories a piece so therefore, it
is null and void as far as caloric content goes. You burn more than
ten calories going to the bathroom.

I'm getting a headache. Just so you know.

Uh....I don't know how food has zero calories but it can. Take jell-o
for instance. Never mind, it has ten whole calories per serving. I
too, am baffled that food can contain zero calories. In fact, I can't
think of any zero calorie foods at the moment. Maybe paper. Let me
know (morbid curiosity) if you come up with any others since the whole
idea of zero-calorie food is a novelty to me. you mean to tell me you
could eat pickles all day long and it could be (almost) the equivalent
of breathing heavily? You could starve to death from pickles?? Wow.

I think i'm going to have to go buy more yogurt because i'm fast
running out. The idea makes me anxious as the purchase of twelve cups
of the same yogurt usually gets me a few curious looks at checkout
time. The things I put myself through for six different live bacteria
cultures.

Have you ever had baked Cheerios before? (or cooked ones, same thing)
My Dad used to make this when I was little. He'd take
plain Cheerios, put them in a big bowl and pour melted butter and
sprinkle salt over them. He'd then spread them over a baking sheet and put them
in the oven for five to ten minutes. It sounds incredibly weird, I
know, but they're insanely good. I think I'll make some friday night
(p.s...if you're in town friday, you should come by. I'm going to
watch charlie brown and garfield halloween cartoons and possibly carve
a face on something. It should, theoretically, be somewhat amusing.
come on by.)

Back to work i go again. Write me if you have time.

Melissa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home