Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Allergic to Afrin and Dependent On It

Hey everyone.

I just wanted to drop a quick note and let you all know that i'm still alive and kicking (somewhat feebly) in society. I've spent much of the past month sick from one thing or another, and nothing in particular, but i'm getting better. Yes, i've been to the doctor numerous times and no, she wouldn't give me anything. Not as cruel as it sounds because she thinks it was viral but then you take into account that she took blood on three different occasions and it starts to sound mean again. But again, the main thing is that I'm better and getting more so each day.
I hope everyone had a very happy holiday season with lots of food and presents and more food and that you didn't spend New Year's doped up on Nyquil as I did (didn't stop me from vicariously celebrating Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve though) and that you've all made and are consequently excited about the usual obligatory resolutions with just the right amount of self-delusion. Personally, I'm just hoping to be a little more healthy when 2007 rolls around and to have gotten to know the people closest to me a little better.

Thanks for the phone calls and emails, guys. They've really been an encouragement through all the "crud" and doctor visits and rest assured that I'm well on my way back to full and glorious health and will soon be annoying you all again. Now if i can only kick this Afrin habit...

Best wishes and polynesian sauce on everything to you all.

3 Comments:

At January 19, 2006 7:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back to land of blogging!

 
At January 29, 2006 12:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My girlfriend is the cutest, sweetest and most wonderful thing in the world.

 
At January 31, 2006 2:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeffrey,

Your girlfriend is the cutest, sweetest, and most wonderful thing in the world.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home